Applying for a Citizenship Certificate – Replacement
- Completed Application for a Citizenship Certificate;
- Two (2) pieces of the applicant’s personal identification (such as a driver’s licence, passport, provincial health care card, SIN card, SSS Card, Postal ID, etc.), at least one of which contains the applicant’s photo;
- If available, original “commemorative” or large certificate which accompanied the original card;
- Report of loss or theft (if applicable) from local police authorities or original card if the replacement is for a damaged card;
- Two (2) identical photos (Different specifications from Canadian passport photos). See Citizenship Photographs Specifications;
- The processing fee.
Applications may be submitted in person or via commercial courier:
Embassy of Canada
Level 8, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Public hours: Monday to Friday 8:30 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.
IMPORTANT: please advise us of any change of address or telephone number by email.
If you submit by mail to the Embassy, please be sure to write "Consular Section" in the address. Failure to do so may cause a significant delay in delivery.
Proof of Canadian Citizenship applications will not be accepted at the Consulate in Cebu.
* If you require a plug-in or a third-party software to view this file, please visit the alternative formats section of our help page .
- Date Modified: